We ship most products within 1-4 business days. After that, items typically arrive to customers within:
- USA: 2-5 business days
- USA Expedited: 1-2 Business days
- Canada: 5-10 business days
- UK, most of EU: 3-7 business days
- Australia, New Zealand: 8-20 business days
- Rest of the World: 5-20 business days
Once an item leaves our warehouse and is handed to the carrier, the shipping process is the responsibility of the carrier.
While we do have access to tracking systems which can provide information, once a package is in the carrier network, we are unable to fulfill requests such as redirecting packages, recalling packages, or expediting shipping, and we will look to resolve shipping issues in other ways.
If an order has been shipped and the tracking has not been updated 30 days (15 days if within the EU) from the date shipped, you may contact Support for further investigation.
If you wish to contact the carriers, you may use the following details:
- USPS: 1-800-275-8777 (Orders in the USA Only)
- UPS: 1-888-742-5877 (Orders in the USA Only)
- Australia Post: 00 61388479045
- Landmark Global: https://landmarkglobal.com/eu/en/contact
We charge a base rate for the first item on an order, plus a per item fee for additional items on the same order.
- USA: $5.37 +$3.95/item
- USA Expedited: $9.95 + $3.95/item
- Canada: $7.95 +$3.95/item
- Europe & UK: $6.95 +$3.95/item
- International: $8.47 +$3.95/item
All rates can be found in the app via the Setup > All Settings menu.
For USA Domestic orders, we use USPS First Class with tracking.
For Canada orders, we use UPS, running on an equivalent to First Class International service.
For Europe, UK, and International, we use Landmark Global, running on an equivalent to First Class International service.
Once the package has landed in the destination country, it is delivered by the domestic mail carrier in that country.
All International domestic mail carriers operate a little differently. Please be aware that some may have reduced tracking facilities.
Additional Important Info
- Tracking is available for all USA Domestic orders, and orders to around 36 international countries.
- The tracking will be uploaded to the Shopify or Etsy order automatically by the end of the day we ship it
- All international mail items will show no tracking updates once they have left the USA, until they have cleared customs in the destination country.
- While we make every effort to label our shipments to assist customers with the fastest delivery, if customs charges are applied on a shipment, this is payable by the customer.
- ShineOn does not cover items that are lost or stolen in transit if the package is marked as Delivered by the carrier, unless the order was purchased with ShineOn Package Protection.
- Is it possible to combine shipping charge when multiple items/orders are going to the same destination? To make sure we fulfill orders as quickly as possible, Some items can take longer to make than others, so we typically ship items in individual packages as soon as the items are produced.
- Is it possible to expedite shipping of a package? The first class (or equivalent) service we ship packages is the only service we use at this time.